As I prepare myself for an upcoming meeting on the Future of Workplace Learning, I have put together a simple slide to show what I see as 3 emerging services of the future L&D department.
- Content Production Service – creating courses and resources
- Learning Concierge Service – identifying one-size-fits-one solutions for ad hoc performance problems and ongoing professional development
- Connected Workplace Service – supporting continuous learning and performance improvement through knowledge sharing and collaboration
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- The rise of the MWL Intrapreneur - 24 August 2016
- The Modern Workplace Learning Challenge - 21 August 2016
- Modern Professional Learning (MPL) meets Modern Workplace Learning (MWL) - 14 August 2016