As I prepare myself for an upcoming meeting on the Future of Workplace Learning, I have put together a simple slide to show what I see as 3 emerging services of the future L&D department.
- Content Production Service – creating courses and resources
- Learning Concierge Service – identifying one-size-fits-one solutions for ad hoc performance problems and ongoing professional development
- Connected Workplace Service – supporting continuous learning and performance improvement through knowledge sharing and collaboration
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- Workplace Learning in the Post E-Learning Era - 28 January 2015
- What does the term “blended learning” mean”? The results - 25 January 2015
- Learning in the Modern Workplace – it’s more than (e-)Training - 22 January 2015