As I prepare myself for an upcoming meeting on the Future of Workplace Learning, I have put together a simple slide to show what I see as 3 emerging services of the future L&D department.
- Content Production Service – creating courses and resources
- Learning Concierge Service – identifying one-size-fits-one solutions for ad hoc performance problems and ongoing professional development
- Connected Workplace Service – supporting continuous learning and performance improvement through knowledge sharing and collaboration
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- The 7 Ps of Modern Workplace Learning - 21 April 2015
- Social Collaboration 101: How to help a team learn as they work together - 19 April 2015
- L&D doesn’t own social learning … we all do - 15 April 2015