As I prepare myself for an upcoming meeting on the Future of Workplace Learning, I have put together a simple slide to show what I see as 3 emerging services of the future L&D department.
- Content Production Service – creating courses and resources
- Learning Concierge Service – identifying one-size-fits-one solutions for ad hoc performance problems and ongoing professional development
- Connected Workplace Service – supporting continuous learning and performance improvement through knowledge sharing and collaboration
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- Why is Twitter no longer No 1 on the Top Tools for Learning list? - 18 October 2016
- The Top 200 Tools for Learning 2016 is announced - 3 October 2016
- Jane’s Top 10 Tools for Learning 2016 - 18 September 2016