My annual Top 100 Tools for Learning list has become a popular resource – if the Slideshare viewing stats are anything to go by. For instance the 2011 presentation has now been viewed over 800,000 times, and the 2012 has been viewed over 400,000 times. So since the New Year I have been working on a major new, supplementary resource, A Practical Guide to the Top 100 Tools for Learning.
This Guide describes the essential features of each of the 100 tools and explains how they can be used for personal productivity, professional learning and development, education and training, as well as for workforce collaboration.
The Guide is available both as continuously updated online resource and as a 342 page PDF to download.
For a small charge, an annual subscription to the Guide will let you:
- access the online version of the Guide for one year
- download all PDF versions of the Guide during the annual subscription period for your own personal use. This comprises:
- The beta edition – available NOW
- The first edition – available in June 2013.
- The second edition – available in October/November 2013 once the 2013 Top Tools list has been released.
To view the Guide Contents list and a sample section, as well as find out how to purchase an annual subscription, PLEASE VISIT THIS PAGE.