Last updated: December 28, 2013 at 11:08 am
I’ve added links to blogs of some of those who are taking the challenge at the bottom of this post. If you’d like your blog to appear, add the link in the comment box below
For 2013 why not take up this professional development challenge. This is how it works:
- Make a resolution to find out how to use 10 new tools this year (say one a month) and how they might help with your personal productivity, professional learning or development, or for use in education or training, or in the enterprise for performance support or workforce collaboration.
- You could decide all or some of them up front, or make your choices as you go through the year,
- You might like to use the Top 100 Tools list for inspiration – or just discover your own.
- Write an initial blog post that identifies your interest in being part of the 10 Tools Challenge 2013 (or record your interest in a Comment below).
- Share a link to your blog in the comments below.
- If you haven’t written a blog before you might want to make this the first tool you find out about.
- Write a monthly blog post describing your experiences with your new tool.
- Include a link to this post in each of your blog posts, so that a trackback will be recorded below.
- At the end of the year write a post reflecting on the whole experience and what impact it has had on you and your professional development. (I’ll do a review and analysis of those participating in the Challenge myself.)
BLOGS OF SOME OF THOSE TAKING THE 10 TOOLS CHALLENGE
- Amy’s Classroom
- Tech 2 Teach 2 Learn
- Tech Talk for Teachers
- Creative Design of Learning Experiences
- David Kelly
- Lasagna and chips
- Virtual Learning Space
- A learning cafe
- Cafe Chat
- Barbara Fillip’s Knowledge Management Blog
- Exploring Learning
- Stepping Stones
- Learning Lately
- Homo Competens Blog
- Stephen Lowe’s Portfolio
- Business critical learning
- Prevention Geek
- Curious David Redux
- Sallie Draper
- Little lessons in learning
- 10 tools with Roy
- Christine Hipple’s PLP
- All Across Learning
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- The 7 Ps of Modern Workplace Learning - 21 April 2015
- Social Collaboration 101: How to help a team learn as they work together - 19 April 2015
- L&D doesn’t own social learning … we all do - 15 April 2015