Workshop runs 1 – 31 October 2012
Led by Jane Hart
In this online workshop at the Social Learning Centre, we will be looking at how to use a number of different social media tools for your own professional development purposes. This online workshop is suitable for those working both in workplace learning as well as in education.
For the Workshop Agenda and how to sign up, visit Social Media for Professional Development Workshop
Free Webinar: Wednesday 3 October, 6.30-7.30 pm BST (GMT+1)
Hosted by Jane Hart
This webinar is free to all. However, it also provides an introduction to those participating in the Workshop
I will also be discussing the Top 100 Tools for Learning 2012 list which will have been released on 1 October.
Reserve your seat for the webinar
Reserve your place here : https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/131205494
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to join the webinar.
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
We will use #slcwebinar to create the backchannel at the event
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- Workplace Learning in the Post E-Learning Era - 28 January 2015
- What does the term “blended learning” mean”? The results - 25 January 2015
- Learning in the Modern Workplace – it’s more than (e-)Training - 22 January 2015