“PKM: A set of processes, individually constructed, to help each of us make sense of our world & work more effectively.”
Supporting self-managed learners with their Personal Knowledge Management is going to be a key new skill for workplace learning professionals in a social business.
Harold Jarche is facilitating the next version of his very popular and successful online, social workshop throughout September, you can find out more about it and how to sign up here.
He’s also going to be running a FREE webinar: Introduction to PKM on Wednesday 5 September which will provide an introduction to those participating in the workshop, but which is is FREE for anyone to join. Here are the details, if you’d like to reserve a place.
Date: Wednesday 5 September 2012
Time: 18.30-19.30 pm GMT, 13.30-14.30 pm ET, 10.30-11.30 am PT
Reserve your place here : https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/726983598
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to join the webinar.
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- What do you understand by the term blended learning? (a poll) - 17 December 2014
- Meet me in St Louis – or somewhere near by! - 16 December 2014
- It’s not about adding technology to training, but about changing training - 6 December 2014