On Wednesday 22 August at 5 pm BST – that’s 9 AM (PDT) / 12 PM (EDT) – I will be presenting a webinar, hosted by Citrix Online, on Social & Collaborative Learning in the Workplace. Here’s a description of the event:
Social learning is a natural, continual process of learning with others , and with the help of modern social technologies, you can enable and support it in powerful new ways.
Join Jane Hart, founder of the Centre for Learning and Performance Technologies, as she discusses how you can leverage and optimize social and collaborative approaches to learning in your organization.
Attend the webinar to find out :
- How to support social learning in the workplace
- Key social collaboration tools that provide infrastructure
- Examples of social learning approaches for online and in person
- How learning can be embedded in the workflow
Here’s the link to reserve a seat: learn.gototraining.com/082212-NA-G2T-WBR-L?ID=70150000000YJ20
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- The 7 Ps of Modern Workplace Learning - 21 April 2015
- Social Collaboration 101: How to help a team learn as they work together - 19 April 2015
- L&D doesn’t own social learning … we all do - 15 April 2015