That’s the topic of my webinar at the Online Learning & Skills Conference that will take place on Thursday 28 June from 1 pm – 1.45 pm . The presentation like the whole event is FREE to join. Here’s the description of my presentation:
If you are looking to introduce more social approaches to learning in your organisation – from augmenting face-to-face events or socializing formal online learning, to enabling and supporting communities of practice – then Jane Hart will introduce you to the approach she has taken at the Social Learning Centre that makes use of a social collaboration platform to power the social (learning) activities she organises and coordinates. In this webinar, Jane will
- Explain the rationale behind this approach
- Present an overview of the key social features of social collaboration platforms
- Demonstrate a number of examples of social activities she has set up
- Propose a lite approach to designing social (learning) activities
- Show how learning can be embedded in the workflow
> Find out how to join my presentation here.
> Find out more about the online LSG conference that runs 26-28 June here.
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- Organising Modern Learning & Networking Events - 23 July 2016
- 100 Twitter accounts for Philomaths (Lovers of Learning) - 17 July 2016
- The Inaugural Jay Cross Memorial Award goes to …. - 5 July 2016