Learning in the workplace is not just about taking courses or other training workshops to acquire new skills and knowledge, but is also about
- keeping up to date with what is happening outside the organisation – in your industry or profession
- keeping up to date with what is happening inside the organisation – in your work team or organisation, as well as
- solving ad hoc learning and performance problems – as you do your jobs.
It is clear we now use many different approaches, sources and systems to do all this – but just how regularly are we doing it?
Please help me find out by taking my latest Learning in the Workplace survey – just click on the “take our survey” link below to open it.
Once again I’ll report on my findings shortly.
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- Why is Twitter no longer No 1 on the Top Tools for Learning list? - 18 October 2016
- The Top 200 Tools for Learning 2016 is announced - 3 October 2016
- Jane’s Top 10 Tools for Learning 2016 - 18 September 2016