My next guest in my In conversation with … webinar series is Mark Britz. Here’s more information about the webinar and how you can reserve your seat as well as leave your questions for Mark in advance of the webinar itself.
Topic : Social Media uses for Onboarding
Date: Wednesday 18 April 18.30-19.30 BST | 13.30-14.30 Eastern | 10.30-11.30 Pacific
Mark Britz is currently the Manager of Learning Solutions at Aspen Dental Management Inc. (ADMI) Before joining ADMI in 2008, Mark worked to design and manage instructional tools and resources for companies such as Smartforce (SkillSoft), KnoweldgeNet, and Pearson Digital Learning.
As part of the Work Embedded Learning initiative he is advancing, Mark serves to promote the use of social media to enhance formal training and expand opportunities for peer-to-peer learning across the organization.
Mark’s blog is LearningZealot
Reserve your seat for the webinar
There are 100 seats available: reserve your place here : https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/167409982
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to join the webinar.
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
We will use #slcwebinar to create the backchannel at the event
Leave your questions for Mark Britz
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- Jane’s Top 10 Tools for Learning 2016 - 18 September 2016
- Supporting Everyday Workplace Learning - 11 September 2016
- Voting for Top Tools for Learning 2016 closing soon - 4 September 2016