I would like to introduce you to my latest venture, which I’ve been working on over the last few weeks with a number of early users. I’ve called it the Social Learning Centre.
The Social Learning Centre is the place where learning professionals can find out more about the use of social media for learning, as well as exchange thoughts and ideas with their peers and leading practitioners and thought leaders around the world. Become a member of this global learning community and get involved as follows:
- Take part in scheduled (or on demand) online programmes – which offer a structured approach to learning about social learning
- Participate in webinars – where I will be having conversations with leading practitioners and thought leaders
- Join a range of special interest groups – for continuous updates and discussions on social learning topics.
In addition to these Community activities, the Social Learning Centre also aggregates a number of resources about social learning, which can be viewed without being a member.
To become a member of the Social Learning Centre‘s global community of learning professionals: register for a free account on the site, and this will enable you to join any of the public groups set up for the interest groups, webinars and some social programmes. Note: a number of the online programmes require a small fee to join.
I’ll be featuring some of the current and upcoming activities at the Social Learning Centre in further blog posts during this launch week.
Latest posts by Jane Hart (see all)
- 50+ things you think if you have an old workplace learning mindset - 25 May 2016
- L&D in the Modern Workplace Challenge starts Monday 30 May - 22 May 2016
- Online Community Management (Workshop) - 18 May 2016