July was Google Plus month – and it was interesting to read the variety of articles and blog posts about this shiny new social networking service. I collected some of the more interesting Google Plus reads in my July 2011 Reading List: comparison articles, tips for newcomers, articles from those who see Google Plus as the only social network they will ever need, as well as those who feel that their existing networks (eg Facebook or Twitter) still serve them best.
But my 5 favourite articles from July (that are not Google+ related) were:
- Why excellent performance isn’t nearly enough, bnet, 8 July 2011
- Don’t forget the YOU in social learning, Dennis Callahan, Learnstreaming, July 2011
- Future work skills 2020, July 2011
- When training is not the answer, Marc Rosenberg, Learning Solutions Magazine, 11 July 2011
- The challenge of organizational learning, Stanford Social Innovation Review, Summer 2011