I can’t believe it’s July already – and just before I head off to Johannesburg for my second trip this year, I thought I’d better do my monthly review.
June was another busy month, with lots of interesting articles and blog posts, so has been difficult to choose my personal five favs this month, but here they are:
- Designs for natural learning, Tom Gram, Performance x Design, 2 June 2011 – we used this article as the basis for our first RealWorkplaceLearning live chat in June, see more HERE.
- Learning is the new work, Jay Cross, Chief Learning Officer Magazine, 13 June 2011
- Joining is important to social learning, Dennis Callahan, Learnstreaming, 17 June 2011
- Four things L&D must do to stay relevant Part 1, Donald Taylor, 17 June 2011
- Resetting learning and work, Harold Jarche, 27 June 2011
My full Reading List for June is HERE.
There have been nearly 200 contributions to the Top 100 Tools for Learning 2011 list. Twitter is just holding onto first place at the moment – so not such a big lead as last year. If you’d like to help build the list, please contribute your Top 10 Tools for Learning.