Following on from my earlier post, here are some more predictions for 2010:
- Fresh Networks has a posting about 2010: Community Management predictions: "What will community managers be talking about? What legal changes are
bubbling away? We asked some fantastic community managers for their
2010 predictions, and if their thinking comes true, 2010 is going to be
a very exciting year."
- Bersin & Associates have a posting which summarises their 12 Predictions for Corporate Learning & Talent Management in 2010, one of which is "Learning management systems will remain important but evolve rapidly
into talent and informal systems. Collaboration and content management
will drive the next major evolution in learning technology".
- In November 2009 Richard Nantel of Brandon Hall Research listed Reness Robbins' 10 Predictions for How Social Media Will Impact Learning in 2010. More of the same but Google Wave's on the list
- Michael Stephens has provided his Predictions for Social Technologies & Libraries in 2010, inlcuding "Libraries will become community leaders in teaching social tools".
- Back in October 2009, Jennifer Leggio, on the ZDNet Social Business blog, provided a list of 40 people's predictions in her posting: 2010 Predictions: Will social media reach ubiquity? For instance Jeffrey Dachis of the Dachis Groups says "As businesses begin to realize the power of becoming more socially calibrated dynamic organizations, cross function/ cross platform social business metrics and analytics will begin to take shape and drive meaningful discussion around creating real value."
Finally, you might also be interested in this video of the Mayan Prediction for 2010:
I'll post more predictions when I come across them. Let me know of any you find.