It's getting close to the end of the year, so the prediction postings have already begun.
- Augmented Reality Applications Will Start to Go Mainstream
- Location-Based Applications Will Dissolve Into General Social Networks
- Enterprise Social Software Applications Will Become Commonplace
- More Social Media Regulation Will Follow the FTC’s October Endorsement Guides
- Social Search Will Shake Out, and the Search Metaphor Will Change
I'll post about more when I find them.
Anybody want to add their own in the the comments below?